Saturday, September 16, 2006

less than a week to go...

it's very hard to believe that this trip is coming to an end in less than a week. of course i'm ecstatic to see 3/4 of my family in france, but my heart has definitely taken root in this magical land.

in other news: amy got her visa today, so the party has officially been moved to dublin. i think there was some reason for this visa mess, but not sure right now what that would be.

right now i'm at the sivananda yoga ashram in kerala, where i began my trip. it's been a really good period of yoga, relaxation, without any stresses of travelling. i'm feeling very shanti shanti (peaceful peaceful) at the moment. 3 days should be enough to jar me back to my regular state!

i will be home the first week of october. not sure where i'll be for your bday rach, but i'm dressing up like an indian woman this year for sure; the bob ross costume will rest in peace after serving me well for 2 years!

so the blog will be coming to a close soonish - last chance to post, slackahs!! ;)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rae,

Did you ever have one of those days when you just aren't in the mood to work and start "Googling" people from your distant past?
What a surprise to find you on your trip! But then I thought about it for a while and decided that I wasn't surprised to find you exploring a new country and culture half a world away. Although the course may change sometimes, rivers always reach the sea.
I sincerely hope that you do not mind me sneaking a peak on your journey; I have truly enjoyed reading about your travels and have looked forward to your updates for some time now. Enjoy the rest of your trip and kudos to you for having the courage to do something so adventurous and meaningful.

Best to you always,
Jonathon

6:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home