Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Take Your Visas and Shove 'Em

Please come home soon. I need some serious Thai massage and I know just the little lady who can help me.

With the exception of the Buckeyes kicking some Longhorn wazoo last weekend, my life has been relatively tame lately. ("Tame" meaning booooooring.) I have had no run-ins with the Indian government, although I did watch the True Hollywood Story on Bollywood - does that count?

I have to cruise down to San Diego tomorrow morning for a meeting ("cruise" meaning sit in traffic banging my head on the steering wheel). "Ahhhhh - San Diego - German for a whale's vagina..." I shall reminisce the duration of the drive on all the good times had by all in the big SD and all the times yet to come!!

I'm getting so excited for your return back to the land of cell phones and homeless men cackling incoherently during yoga about "the big one". It has been FAR FAR FAR too long. You may not even recognize me!! I will wear a sign - like a sandwich board - just to ensure that does not happen! Do you actually have an official date of return? Hopefully, you will be back in So Cal in time for my bday - this time, can you NOT dress like a man? I'm trying to convince Woo to come down from the frozen tundra - so that would be some good solid times!!

Oh, a little info for you to catch up on - so you're not completely stunned when you get back stateside. Britney had baby numero two (poor kid) yesterday. Whitney and Bobby are getting a divorce. Rosie O'Donnell started "The View" and everyone hates her. Suri Cruise was shown in Vanity Fair and she looks like she's sporting a toupee at 3 months. And finally, rumor has it Brad and Angelina are going through some tough times.

There. You are caught up and I watch far too much television!

Ok, love, I've babbled enough. Safe travels!!!!!

LOVE YOU!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home