Saturday, July 29, 2006

i think i'm turnin' japanese oh yes i think so

i am starting to think in broken english. all i do 6 days a week is go to massage class (one thai teacher and 5 japanese students) and when i'm not at school i'm at my guest house. i'm the only native english speaker there, and i'd say 95% of the people are japanese. i feel an affinity towards them; they're just quality people. their culture is so polite and systematic it's amusing.

sooo, i'm almost done with my second massage course and i'll be practicing a bit more here in chiang mai. i'm also heading to pai, which is supposed to be a cool city not too far from here. i can't believe i have only 3 more weeks left in thailand - time does fly.

still loving life here - it's so different from india, i still can't get over it. i have indadvertently eaten meat a couple of times here. i didn't get sick which is great. but one thing was this croissant with like an icing on it - and pork. these thai people love their meat, yick.

well i'm off to the saturday night market to continue with my hobby of barbgain hunting - wish me luck!

2 Comments:

Blogger Rach2LA said...

I just watched "Memoirs of a Geisha" today. Um, I know you feel the afinity, but, steer clear of painting your face white. Weird stuff happens when you do that. ;) God I miss you, sweets and I can't WAIT for my first Thai massage!!!!
Love you tons,
Rach

8:33 PM  
Blogger will.fenwick said...

hi miss, thinking in broken Engrish huh? i'm thinking with a german accent here!

2:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home