Saturday, July 22, 2006

slacky mc slackerson

i have not posted in a muy long time therefore is am a slacker. i have had access to a computer almost all day (except when my parents bottoms are parked in front of it), but alas, nary a post. apologies. i have been prepping myself for my international adventures. i leave on wednesday and i am certifiably crapping myself. i can't believe how much i need to get done before i head off. good times abound.

i have done much of my errand running, but now need to start cancelling everything . . .car insurance, cell phone, gym membership. yee haw.

i have been spending time in san francisco as it is like getting free air conditioning. it is over 30 degrees cooler in san francisco than it is in san ramon right now (read it is into the 100's in san ramon and a pleasant 76 in sf). this has afforded me the opportunity to re-discover what a kick arse city san francisco is. i reckon i will attempt to live there upon my return to the states.

other than that i have been frolicking in the pool and putting off anything that needs to get done. i am off, it is probably close to 90 degrees in this room and the pool beckons.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home