Monday, July 10, 2006

i want some freedom....freedom for my people

hi miss, i finally was released from the captive bonds that are OCS. we had a delightful parade on friday where about 800 candidates graduated and i got in the Moostang and drove like a bat out of hell as fast and far as I could. well i obeyed the speed limits and all posted traffic signs on base as my driver's license expired and the Military Police pulled me over. I had to go report to a Colonel who wasn't in the other day thankfully, he wanted me to go take a driver's improvement course in September in Quantico, I politely declined and accepted the 3 point Base driving penalty. If i get 9 more points I win a free crock pot and then have my base driving priveleges suspended, so I won't ever have to work on Quantico again, that's really not such a bad deal.

came up to camp hill on friday, hung out my friends for the weekend, then went to the Matt-inly family reunion at Aunt Lillies'. it was great to see all the cousins, the young ones are mostly adorable, some are little twirps, but for the most part good. everyone was aKsing about you and your travels, I astutely lectured them on your travels and your future endevours, but I don't think anyone believed me, and frankly, i had trouble believing myself at times. I think the Strawberry Dacquiris were kicking in at one point ......or several points for all i know. the fried chicken was really good, and I'm sure you would've enjoyed the corn on the cob.

Jonas Peter won the cutest of them all prize, I was runner up. I can't compete with the choppy baby steps and the grabbing of the crotch area all the time...... well i can't compete with the choppy steps, i'll leave it at that. i'll post some pics of the festivities when i get back to minne.

your travels sound grand. the papaya salad and mango-coconut stuff sounds like heaven. did you know himmelheber means heaven lifter or heaven bearer. most interesting. i'm going for a run on the appalachian trail tomorrow with bowker. i have a triathlon on saturday that i need to get some training in for, wish me luck!!!!

matt and i are waiting for the business ideas to start flowing when you return so keep an open mind....and we'll all step inside (Beastie Boys lyric =;)

i have paragraphed the crap out of this posting for matt and rach2LA who complain about my non-punctuated run on paragraphs. i hope you and all the other bloggers appreciate my copious use of the Enter key and the spacious electronic layout it affords for your reading pleasure.

i miss you and i love you, be safe and smart, all the best, love, will

5 Comments:

Blogger will.fenwick said...

by far the best post in the past 30 days, this guy really has it going on and is wittier than hell. he has a rapist wit.

8:24 PM  
Blogger Rach2LA said...

I don't give a hoot about your use of the enter key. Capitalize for crying out loud.

And what is "rapist's whit"? That sounds really disgusting and demented.

Oh, it's you.

5:49 PM  
Blogger will.fenwick said...

yes, my quoting of Dumb and Dumber is lost on all of you. i believe it is a rapier's wit, mom, but he says Rapist's wit in the movie.

11:40 AM  
Blogger will.fenwick said...

capatilize this

11:41 AM  
Blogger will.fenwick said...

capatilize this

11:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home