Monday, July 17, 2006

this is an actual note from the student i was tutoring in india - she couldn't make our appointment:

Teacher la Goodmorning.

How are you?

I'm so sorry. becuase I am go to BIR. Because my rlative nun sick. I havent' the todaymorning no studing. I am sorry. My in home your to went came here.

Thanks verry much. you are teach me I'm happy. I will three days in come back. See you three days'.

I can't write English verey well.

I am sorry if there are many mistakes.

Lhadon

4 Comments:

Blogger will.fenwick said...

interesting, it has accents of my durnk blogging style. she is alright in my opinion. continue.

1:51 PM  
Blogger Rach2LA said...

Looks like Will's regular blogs. Odd.

3:45 PM  
Blogger matthew fenwick said...

i would've given the note back with a big, fat "F - completely unacceptable" on it.

7:28 AM  
Blogger will.fenwick said...

rach2LA, pull my finger... nevermind...too late

2:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home