Sunday, April 09, 2006

homewick

hi all -

that's fenwick-speak for homesick:(

i got my first bout of homesickness last night, it kind of crept up on me! i was just feeling low energy and wondering what was the prollem when i realized that ... i miss my family, i miss my friends, i miss home. i guess it was to be expected and life is still wonderful: just the other day i was swimming in the river ganges and did 2 yoga classes in one day, thinking what a genius i was for quitting my job when this was my wednesday schedule...but there's no place like home. and travelling wears on you physically and mentally.

it's also kind of a relief - i was loving india so much that i never wanted to leave. now i know that when i leave i will have so much to look forward to.

so what can you do to help me with this heartache, you ask? (so nice of you by the way;) you can post to the blog and just say hi, or tell me about the weather where you are. and when i get my phone working (if this ever happens) you can get an int'l calling card so i can hear some familiar voices.

anywho, much love to all, and obviously this time, i REALLY miss you all!

:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home