Monday, March 27, 2006

Hello from LA!

Hey Heather and Matt!
I have definitly enjoyed reading all of your posts....I feel like LA might as well be on a different planet than India! There's something to be said for going "off the beaten path" no matter where you are traveling.
Things are great here, but I have to say that I do miss living with Heather (my new roomies are not nearly as clean or fun!). Chris has become a world traveler as well, as his new job requires that he goes to Vancouver, Spain, and England in the next month. He loves it while I wish he was around a little more! I'm still working with the juvenile delinquents, which keeps the job interesting at the very least.
How has the yoga been in India? Is it different and do you feel like you have learned a lot more? I have been going to a great class at my gym every week and have learned some fun new balances that I thought I would never be able to do. Which, I'm sure doesn't even compare to the things that you can probably do by now!

Travel safely!

Love ya, Jen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home