Friday, March 31, 2006

missing the miss
















(above) mev and matt in goa.
(below) mev and matt in jaipur after holi, the festival of color


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

so, after a 36 hour, halfway around the world trip, i arrived in DC wednesday at 2pm. my special lady friend, cath, was waiting for me at the airport with a sign. it felt great to be home after spending time in airports in delhi, mumbia, london and washington. and i'm also looking forward to relaxing in costa rica after strenuous 3.5 week adventure :) it seems like the fenwicks are in a race to see who can slack off the most - dad's retired (!), mev's semi-retired, which makes my 5 week vacation seem insignificant ... of course, mom and will, the busybodies, are picking up the slack for the rest of us.

like heather, i don't regret anything about the trip. it was truly a once-in-a-lifetime experience and exceeded anything i could have ever imagined. though i was heather's de facto bodyguard during the trip, she was my guide - running the show and taking care of me. i never would have gone on this trip had she not had the courage to follow her dreams ... in my book, my little sister is a bad@ss.

"happy journey", miss, i hope mother india shows you where's she's hiding the yoga :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home