Tuesday, March 28, 2006

so long, farewell

matt and i had one heck of a run. it was only 3.5 weeks but it felt like 3.5 months...and it's tough to explain, but that's a great thing!

during and emotional good bye at the airport, my taxi took off with my purse in it (ipod, camera, glasses, journal, among other things). one good thing is that it kept me from hysterics. another good thing is that the taxi came back (they had to do a loop b/c the police wouldn't let them park while matt and i hugged.) so i took the taxi 'home', solo. feeling the wind in my hair brough me back to riding the scooter through the beach-hills of goa, only one of many many highlights in the trip. i wouldn't change a second of the trip for all the rupees in india (althooouugh this would mean unlimited travel....hmmmmmm:)

matt brought with him the love of my family, which i always feel anyway. yeah, old moneybag$/captain redbeard looked out for baby sis right nice. dhanyawad pie, and namaste.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home