Monday, February 13, 2006

I'm dreaming of a white President's Day

Hey cooz and bloggers,

As most of the stateside folks are aware, the Northeast was blanketed in snow this last weekend, and our nation's capital got a fair share of the white stuff. I have no idea how many inches fell here, maybe 6 (not much compared to further north), but it was enough to make for some excellent sledding, snowball hurling and shoveling. Unfortunately it fell on the weekend and the federal government was open for business come Monday (read-I had to go to work today).

I got my new roommate and while he is nice, he needs a little bit more housebreaking. He is a good guy though.

I am gearing up for my trip to Ireland, I am very excited to see the McGrath clan that is still in Ireland and play with my little cousins again.

Matt sent a link to my parents for the blog so they are now able to see what's shaking, though it may take my mom a while to grasp what a blog is and how it functions. We will see if they remain spectators or if they actually post.

Daniel has finally flown the coop, leaving my parents with just the squirrels and birds to feed and keep them company.

That's about it for me. Hopefully I will have some good stuff to report upon my return fr/ Ireland.

Heaps of love and prayers-@

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home