Monday, January 30, 2006

D'OH A PENNY! WAHOO A PEANUT!

Hey Mini-Ghandi,

Just wanted to throw out a "hey" your way. I hope you are continuing to enjoy your splendid little adventure. I wish I could get enough time away from work to get a few "oms" in with you, but, that won't happen. If my friends would stop getting married then it could be a possibility but I have a number of taffeta dresses to wear in '06. Wahoo.

The weekend was mediocre. Had a date with a cute boy on Friday which was rather amusing. I think I'm a little rusty as I dumped an entire glass of cabernet sauvignon (imagine me saying that with my fancy french PePe Le Pew accent) all over my skirt - NICE. We'll have a separate girl chat about the details as I don't need to bore the pants off all of these nice bloggers.

I'm heading to Disneyland on Saturday. I hope I don't get trapped on Space Mountain or something. I will try and scam you a pair of Mickey Ears to wear in India. Pretend it is a special yoga hat or something.

Ok, well, I've procrastinated long enough. Keep up all the stretching. Can you walk around like a pretzel yet? I always thought that was so cool. I'm still working on touching my toes - but I'm getting there - really I am.

Be good. Go in peace. Whatever they say over there - insert here.

I miss you tons!!

Hugs & Kisses,
Rach

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home