Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Down with Matt Fenwick

Hi H!

Hope you are feeling better finally. Tell those people to put some catalytic converters on their rickshaws or something.

I wanted to take a moment and tattle on your brother, Matthew (not Will for once). He is a meanie and a bully of the blog.

Here is the back-and-forth email that ultimately made me shed a few tears:

hi Rachel, i disagree on all three counts (cool, smart, likeable) but my sister, who is far more generous than i, instructed me to invite anyone who wanted to partake. matt.
From: "Rachel Stanley"
To:
Subject: PICK ME PICK ME!
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2006 09:19:25 -0800
I want to be invited to blog.
I am cool enough, I am smart enough, and gosh darn it, people like me.


What's that all about?! I mean, come on. Have I ever done anything to deserve something like that? I've been nothing but sweet, kind and wholesome.

Anywho, I just wanted to bring that bad behavior to your attention so that when Christmas or his birthday rolls around, you'll give him a chunk of coal or whatever they have in India.

Things in LA are rollin. You can catch up on all that jazz on my blog (yes, we've all copied Woo) so I don't bore everyone else to tears (no comments from the peanut gallery). It's pretty chilly here. I woke up this morning and it was 56!! Brrrrrrr. Speaking of weather, how is your hair handling the humidity? Do you need me to send any special products? Just let me know. I'll be your hair hookup!

Ok, well, I have to go back to IMing Amy.

I miss you tons and keep up the blogs!

Lots of hugs and kisses,
Rachel :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

ahh, it's good to get some rach up in here.

my hair, yes, it needs products. right now a bandana is my hair product of choice!

11:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home