Friday, February 24, 2006

No Indian Mail - Just Bills

Well, I've been standing by my mail box for the past week with no avail. Weird. I keep receiving free address labels from all the charities but nothing from a land far, far away. LOL.

Just kidding. I've only been standing there three days.

Actually, fun times rolling my way and I wish wish wish that you could be here. Jill (my sis) is flying in tomorrow morning for a week. Tomorrow night, in her honor as well as to honor all the flashers before us, I am throwing a Mardi Gras party at my pad. What started off as a 10ish person gig has exploded into over 40 - um - where am I going to put everyone?

The theme for the party (besides Mardi Gras - duh) is "Going Back to College". We all have to wear our old letters or college shirts and we bought a keg, some porch punch and beer bongs. I can't wait to see some of my 30-something friends taking beer bongs like champs. It's so fun to be immature sometimes. I'm sure that you are maintaining PRISTINE ladylike behavior over there in Inja. The San Diego ladies can't make it and neither can any of your in-country family members. Woo has some school thing going on and Matt is going to PA for some unknown reason. Pffft. Whatevs. :) Amesters is still recovering from her trip to Ireland - so, I'm floating the crew on my own. But, I promise to give it 110%.

But that's about it from here. Not sure if you're able to access my blog from over there. I don't know, maybe they ban things that are pink.

Ok, I suppose I need to actually get some work done as they don't pay me just to sit here and look cute. I tried that gig, but, it didn't last long - can't keep my mouth shut. :)

Be safe!!

Love you and miss you tons,
Rach

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home