Wednesday, February 22, 2006

indian mail

hi miss,

got the package you sent me in the circa 1800's packaging with the circa 1600's wax candle seals on it. images of the magna charta were flashing through my mind. i love the t-shirt though, it's rather exotic and the tea smells great, it'll work well in the teacup you gotz me.

it's wednesday night, so i'm pretty dang beat, but classes are over for the week, which is a bonus. i have lotso homework to hit this weekend, but i plan on going out for happy hour with some buds on friday. charece and april are going to see fiddler on the roof on friday night, i'm going to pass since i already saw it in 1992 at trinity high school, the star actor was one, James Curry, and i don't think anyone in minneapolis is capable of topping his award winning performance.

miss bebba is staring at me, trying to bebboozle me into giving her some more treats and my overtures of japanese to gigi are going over like a lead balloon.

we played water polo with my marine option platoon this morning, it was a grand time, i'd never played before. you have to get really creative here in the winter for PT, we are in month 4 of the 5 month winter, so things are getting old with the indoor lifestyle round here. very much unlike the weather you are experiencing.

anyways, i'm tired as can be now, so it's off to bed for me, be safe and be smart. you are in my prayers and on my mind.

love, will

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home