Saturday, June 10, 2006

World Cup Fever and Pea Plants

Trinidad and Tobago is apparently the smallest country to ever reach the world cup and just earned a huge upset by tying Sweden 0-0 in the World Cup for soccer. Thought you would enjoy that little tidbit. I imagine you don't get much World Cup news as you are traveling on buses and using a hankie for TP! Or do you? The Cup is such a crazy-big deal in so many countries.

LA is still great, I just started a new job making it much more enjoyable. I even have--you won't believe it--my own office! Very exciting. I've included a pic of my beloved pea-thingy plant that you started for me last year. It's grown A TON in the past year, huh? I though you'd be proud. Does anyone know the actual name of this plant? Heather has one too and we've never been able to find out the name. H--how did you start this plant for me? I'd like to start one for my office from the one that I have.

That's all the random news for now. :)
Congrats on reaching the half-way mark in your journey.

Love, Jen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home